Empowerment Camp - Youth Week (ages 12-14)
Time & Location
About the Event
Empowerment Camp: Youth Week (ages 12-14)
Monday, July 12th through Friday the 16th - 9:00 am -3:30 pm.
Cost $350 (limited Scholarships Available)
Do I want to have a lot of fun?
Do I want to meet cool people who will help me succeed?
If you answered yes - AY's Youth Week is for you.
Camp Mission: To create a fun experience that fosters friendships, develops talents, and enhances success through leadership, self-awareness, and the exploration of new possibilities.
Core Themes: Master these for assured success!
Exploration and Discovery
What to Expect:
- Experience a relaxed but fun energetic atmosphere.
- A well-organized schedule and great staff.
- Meet cool celebrity-like peers (see below).
- Discover how to make success easier.
- Learn psychology that leads to success.
- Recognize what leads to struggle so you can adapt.
- Leave feeling more confident, better prepared, smarter, and connected to success.
- You can be your normal self and expect respect.
- We provide extra drinks and snacks, you bring your favorite lunch!
- We offer a safe "challenge by choice" so no pressure to do anything.
About AY: AY IS NOT LIKE SCHOOL!! We prove that learning can be a great experience.
We don't speak at youth. We speak with youth.
We don't lecture - we offer fun learning experiences with conversation, cool stories, and activities.
We make it easier and fun for you to ACCELERATE YOUR SUCCESS!
OUR ESTEEMED TEAM
Our talented staff bring dedication, experience, and enthusiasm.
OUR CELEBRITY GUESTS bring all the tools and wisdom to life by their own examples!
- Patrick Shaw! The CURRENT REIGNING US Soccer Freestyle Champ!
- Amara Ifeji: Winner of a National Geographic Award and a Maine teen environmental activist.
- Ryan Gavin: Activist DJ Personality from Q97.9 and much more!
- Ron Houle: The only Aikido 5th Dan Black Belt in Maine!
- Tim Clark : Special guest on Resiliency!
- Arlene Smith: A legendary coach inducted into 5 Hall of Fames !
Our Esteemed Team is ready to share how they found their focus, coped with setbacks, learned to trust themselve all on the road to success.
Send all questions to AY's Lead Organizer, Billmaco@accelerateyouth.org
Testimonial "XL Thunder was very fortunate to host Accelerate Youth for a series of workshops. The level of knowledge and positive approach shown by Mr. Macomber and Arlene Salvati was incredible. Our kids were fully engaged and interactive. Each player took something away from their experience and still continue to use phrases and tips learned during the workshop. In times like these, we need organizations like Accelerate Youth to help guide the minds of our young people. Excellent experience all the way around."
~ Abiola Davids, XL Thunder Director
6 hours 30 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
- Youth Summer Accelerator$350+$8.75 Service fee$350+$8.75 Service fee0$0